1. famous [ˈfeɪ.məs ] adj. 有名的（國中基礎1200字）
2. comment [ˈkɑː.ment ] n. 評論；留言（國中挑戰 800字）
1. social media 社群媒體
2. Internet celebrity 網紅
The Coffee Shop Craze on Social Media.
They love to／visit coffee shops／that look pretty and interesting.
Plus, it’s fun to discover new and cool places to hang out with friends!
1. Based on the reading, who would most likely to go to these coffee shops?
(A) People who are coffee experts.
(B) People who like to share photos.
(C) People who are good at taking pictures.
2. What’s Internet celebrities’ purpose of taking photos?
(A) To get more famous.
(B) To make new friends.
(C) To sell coffee and make money.
3. According to the article, what can we refer to about the Internet celebrities?
(A) They make coffee shops stop selling food.
(B) They make coffee shops less crowded.
(C) They make coffee shops more special.
Plus,／it’s fun／to discover new and cool places／to hang out with friends!
1. (B) 2. (A) 3. (C)