1. stomachache [ˋstʌmək͵ek ] n. 胃痛（國中基本1200字）
2. avoid [əˋvɔɪd] v. 避免（國中挑戰800字）
1. under the weather 身體不舒服
2. flu symptoms 流感症狀
Edward took a sick leave from school to see a doctor.
I'm feeling／a bit／under the weather.
Try to avoid greasy food and have a bland diet these two days.
1. Why did Edward go to the doctor?
(A) He caught a cold
(B) His stomach hurt.
(C) He had a sore throat.
2. What should Edward do to get better?
(A) Eat light.
(B) Exercise more.
(C) Eat less.
3. From the directions, which is NOT true?
(A) You might have a backache after taking the medicine.
(B) You might feel sleepy after taking the medicine.
(C) As a teenager, you might take 3 tablets at most in a day.
Try／to avoid greasy food／and have a bland diet／these two days.
1. (B) 2. (A) 3. (A)