1. notice [ˈnoʊ.tɪs ] n. 告示（國中基礎1200字）
2. prepare [prɪˈper ] v. 準備（國中基礎1200字）
1. in other words 換句話說
2. gift exchange 交換禮物
Ms. Kung put up a notice on the bulletin board of 901 Classroom.
Two weeks／before the party, ／you will pick a name／out of the box.
I will write each of your names on a piece of paper, and put it in a box.
1. Who will go to the party?
(A) Santa Claus.
(B) Ms. Kung’s friends.
(C) The students of 901.
2. According to the reading, which is true?
(A) It’s the first time the students celebrate Christmas.
(B) The teacher has 14 days to play the role of Secret Santa.
(C) Those who go to the party will bring a gift on December 23rd.
3. What does observe mean in this reading?
(A) To make a gift.
(B) To watch him/her carefully.
(C) To draw a picture of him/her.
I will／write each of your names／on a piece of paper, ／and put it／in a box.
1. (C) 2. (C) 3. (B)