1. available [əˋveləb!] adj. 可得到的；有空（位）的（國中挑戰800字）
2. service [ˋsɝvɪs] n. 服務（國中基礎1200字）
1. provide 提供
2. You bet! 當然！
Brian and his roommate are going to move out from their college dorm.
Is it possible／to have a dog／in this neighborhood?
May I come over this Sunday to take a look?
1. How can Brian receive more information about the studio?
(A) By e-mail.
(B) By fax.
(C) By Facebook.
2. What can Brian do to take care of his dog in this community if he moves in?
(A) Walk the dog on the sidewalk.
(B) Keep the dog in the pet hotel.
(C) Let the dog swim in the pool.
3. Which of the following is true?
(A) Keeping pets is not allowed in this neighborhood.
(B) Brian is going to meet the salesman alone.
(C) Brian can do the laundry in this studio.
May I／come over／this Sunday／to take a look?
1. (A) 2. (A) 3. (C)