1. doubt [daut] n. 疑慮、懷疑（國中挑戰800字）
2. vote [vot] v. 投票（國中挑戰800字）
1. election 選舉
Rita and John are talking about today’s classroom leader election.
Although the other three／are also great,／they’re just not／as popular as／Jason and Vivian.
I voted for Vivian, but I think Jason would win the election.
1. How many candidates are there in the classroom leader election?
2. What does “no doubt about it” mean in the conversation?
(A) Rita agrees that Vivian is the kindest person in the class.
(B) Rita doesn’t think that Vivian is the kindest person in the class.
(C) Rita thinks that Vivian would win the election.
3. Which of the following is true?
(A) Rita voted for both Vivian and Jason.
(B) They both think that Vivian would win the election.
(C) Vivian is popular.
I voted for Vivian,／but I think／Jason would／win the election.
1. (C) 2. (A) 3. (C)