1. group [grup] n. 團體；群組（國中基本1200字）
2. end [ɛnd] v. 結束（國中基本1200字）
1. post 張貼；發布。也可當名詞，表「一則貼文」。
2. make better use of + N 表「更加善用……」，是make good use of的比較級用法。
3. cram school 補習班，具「填鴨」之貶意，另可說tutoring class或learning center。
4. second 原指「第二的」或「秒」，在此表「贊同；附議」。
Mr. Wang is posting his idea of staying late in school on his class’ group page.
It’s time for us／to make better use／of our time.
Why don’t we stay in school for two more hours every day?
1. Why do some students like the idea of staying late in school?
(A) Some of them don’t do their homework.
(B) They don’t have enough classes every day.
(C) They are going to have a big test.
2. What time will the students go home if they decide to stay late?
3. What can we know from the group page?
(A) The students from Class 907 can share their ideas on it.
(B) So far only two students like Mr. Wang’s idea.
(C) The students will study in school without the teacher’s help.
Why don’t we stay in school／for two more hours／every day.
1. (C) 2. (C) 3. (A)