1. social [ˋsoʃəl] adj. 社交的；交際的（國中挑戰800字）
2. skill [ˋskɪl] n. 技能；能力（國中基本800字）
3. nervous [ˋnɝvəs] adj. 緊張的（國中挑戰800字）
1. upcoming 即將發生的「活動」、「事物」等
2. training workshop 培訓工作坊，通常用為訓練、培養技能的課程
3. front desk 服務台
Here is a poster about the upcoming social skill training workshop of Star High School.
Do you always feel／nervous ／when someone wants to／talk to you?
If you would like to know more, please come to the front desk of our student center.
1. Who is most likely to join the workshop?
(A) Amy, who is shy and doesn’t talk much.
(B) Bob, who is popular in school and enjoys being with others.
(C) Helen, who likes to party.
2. Jenny is a first grade student in Star High School, how much should she pay for the workshop?
(A) NTD 800
(B) NTD 640
(C) NTD 600
3. How many times in total do you have to join for completing the workshop?
If you／would like to／know more, ／please come to／the front desk of／our student center.
1. (A) 2. (B) 3. (B)